Hello and Welcome! Thanks for signing up we would love to have you on board!:
And now for some unfortunately boring required legal jargon :> :
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violation of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
This site is a public discussion forum.
No warranty regarding the accuracy of information found on this site is provided.
The opinions expressed on this site are those of the poster/s thereof and do not necessarily express the opinion of the site owner/s, host, moderator/s or operators.
Any information acquired from the site or the posters thereon is used at the reader’s own risk and neither the site nor its posters shall be held liable for any damages as a result of such use of information, whether correctly applied or otherwise, and for direct, indirect or consequential losses and/or damages and whether resulting from harm to person or property.
Any information, techniques, modifications, suggestions, commentary and the like should be verified and confirmed correct by outside sources of the reader’s choice before use or being relied upon for any purpose. Readers should not rely on any such information in taking any action and/or refraining from taking any action.
As posters are able to rely on a measure of anonymity and/or falsify their identities, readers are warned not to rely on allegations of expertise and/or qualifications.
You remain legally responsible for all content you place on this website, either in text, quoted text or image formats. In the event of your account being removed by the forum administrators, moderators or on request by yourself will your previous forum posts remain online, indicated as posted by GUEST, with your previous forum login name clearly printed underneath. Content you contributed will remain on this website and will not be removed.
You join and use the resources of this forum at no cost to yourself, and you voluntary contribute to the content, the editing of any posts by yourself to remove contributed content will be seen as a malicious act to purposely break the flow of conversation and will not be tolerated.
Powerforum: Terms of Service
Please familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service for using this website.
The Power Forum is operated on the basis on mutual respect between members. Where required moderators may intervene to ensure this spirit is kept at all times. Any post of thread in violation of this spirit may be removed by the moderators. (Members may use the REPORT POST button to report any post in violation of this spirit to the moderators.
Powerforum: Terms of Service: TOS (Terms of Service) must be regarded as a live document, and it will be adapted to keep with the spirit, and times. If you are at any point unsure, please revisit and read the Terms of Service.
Terms of Service (TOS)
1. This forum is not a democracy, the decision of the administrator and moderators is final.
2. You agree that the posts on this forum are to remain on topic, and that any post/topic/thread not following this policy may be removed by the moderators or administrator. You will not be notified about this removal, nor will the moderators or administrator enter into a debate about the validity of the removal of the thread or post.
3. You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material, text or graphic (including avatars and profile images) which is:
* intentionally false
* sexually orientated
* invasion of any person's privacy
* adult material
* based on racism
* religious in nature (including symbology)
* political in nature (including symbology)
* in violation of South African or International law
* intended to cause or be the cause of friction between members
* insulting to any other forum member
4. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
5. The following is also prohibited:
* advertising of commercial products and/or business
* chain letters
* pyramid schemes
6. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any websites related to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
8. You will not create threads or posts challenging the above rules, or threads or posts rallying support from other members.
9. You will not copy content from here and post on other forums, with the intention of challenging the rules of this forum there, not will you post content of other forums here, with the intention of challenging those rules.
10. Member signatures may not be used for advertising of any kind, unless permission granted in writing from the forum administrators.
11. The owners/administrators/moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
12. You will not use this platform for fund raising of any form, unless you have written permission from either the administrator or one of the moderators.
13. For all others refer to rule 1.
14) We understand how frustrating promotional mail can be and our intention is not to clutter up your mail box. Nevertheless we would like to ask respectfully if we may
continue sending the odd mail to you, as you never know when one of our products might be of use. However, if you prefer not to receive these mails please click unsubscribe
and we will remove your e-mail from all future mailings.
The Power Forum