Daniel128

AXPERT 5KVA ERROR CODES

Hi there every one

I finally managed to get a connector cable for my Axpert 5kva Inverter to connect to my pc so I can start monitoring my system better.

I have seen I keep on getting repeated warnings for output short circuited 2005 or over temperature alarm 2008 even fan locked alarm 2009 but I can’t find anything wrong or can pinpoint why the system would log those warnings.

Is there any one that can advise me what to look at or maybe it’s a glitch?

Or is it that im running the incorrect software or do I need to update my inverter software?

Please see attached pictures and thank you for all the help.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

When I was using Watchpower I use to get several Fan lock alarms a day. Occasionally I would get one or two other alarms. Two years later nothing has happened to my Axpert. The Axpert to my mind has a good shutdown procedure. My family and I have tested the low battery, overload and short-circuit faults and I can attest that the inverter shuts down as it is supposed to under these circumstances.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:13 PM, Chris Hobson said:

The Axpert to my mind has a good shutdown procedure. My family and I have tested the low battery, overload and short-circuit faults and I can attest that the inverter shuts down as it is supposed to under these circumstances.

hi @Chris Hobson, i just experienced error 7 on the axpert 5kva. the alarm went on continuous and i switched to grid manually. should the axpert not go to grid automatically in this case as i have program one on sbu? [reason is most probaby the washing machine - 60 degrees setting].

2 minutes ago, gabriel said:

hi @Chris Hobson, i just experienced error 7 on the axpert 5kva. the alarm went on continuous and i switched to grid manually. should the axpert not go to grid automatically in this case as i have program one on sbu? [reason is most probaby the washing machine - 60 degrees setting].

If Program 23 is enabled then the unit should go into bypass mode if there is an overload (Error 7).