My Newbie Install.

To make sure AICC keeps on running there is a app Restart on Crash in the zip file. It makes sure that AICC stays up if it dies or if somebody closes it by mistake.

Also hit the button to start AICC on a reboot.

The graph does look better now.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday I finally got the house connected back to the solar. Only one inverter at this stage, as I'm waiting on some new cable.

Everything is running great, except for a few hiccups on the monitoring side of things.

I'm pretty sure it's related to the Serial-to-USB converter drivers, but it seems to take about 15 minutes before AICC can properly see the inverter.

I tried installing AICC with all the drivers etc onto a Windows 10 netbook, but it kept crashing within seconds of me pressing start, so I gave that up and went back to the Windows Vista laptop.

One thing though, and perhaps JDP has a solution. For the time being I've kept the BMV settings in the software at the pre-set values, but come 16:30 in the afternoon the software sends the signal to the inverter to switch to grid mode, and it does so...for all of a few minutes, then switches back to SBU. Any idea what I can change in the inverter or even AICC settings so it doesn't switch back on its own accord?

At first I thought it might have been because the batteries were fully charged, so last night I set the software so switch to grid at 06:00 when the batteries are at their lowest SOC, and the same thing happened

56f0e912c8224_Inverter1630.thumb.png.0d3

56f0e90e4aaf8_Inverter0600.thumb.png.7d9

• 1 year later...

I am busy installing my rtc 5kva and I misplaced my software cd. I cant find any software downloads on the net. Is there somebody that  could please email me a copy of the cd. 

E address. [email protected]

I also have some problems with my  db. Can I dril holes into the side of the board for the out/in mains to the inverter.