watkykjy1

BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING FOR ICC, launching brand new website!

Hi Guys,

We have been silently working on a new website for the ICC software, and while it's not 100% yet, we are pushing ahead announcing it in time for the black Friday celebrations!

Head on over to www.centurionsolar.co.za to check it out.  We feature a new online portal, support section with tutorial videos, direct download links for he software and more.

For every license bought through the new website on Friday the 24th of November 2017, we will give you a second license absolutely free!

Happy shopping everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 7.57.30 PM.png

Definitely on my shopping list then,

Just for clarity, would it be 2 of the same version, or is it possible to get a pi and a windows version, and pay for the most expensive? I'm not sure which version i'll implement in the long run.

Thanks

HI Analytical,

It's 2 of whatever version you purchase, but you could always speak to your buddies and go halfies halfies and each purchase one license and share with the other :D.

Have a good one!

Thanks. I would have liked the other way to give me flexibility, but happy nonetheless.

I'm trying to decide between the versions, and I have a pi lying around.

What is the difference between the normal version and the MQTT one? Do I need MQTT?

Thanks.

I have been using ICC-Pi ever since it became available. The advantage is that you don't have to run a power hungry Windows computer 24/7. However I also run the MQTT Dasboard on a Windows 10 computer and it displays the nice graphic that tells you everything about your system at a glance. The MQTT Dashboard draws the informaton from the ICC-Pi so you need to network the two. It is also easy to access the Pi display from the Windows computer with RealVNC viewer which is free. Of course you run the Pi  headless. so need some method of accessing it. You should try the ICC-Pi MQTT setup with the free demo systems. It has sure been worth the money for me and I don't even want to think about not having this setup to monitor and control my 2 parallel Axpert MKS 4KW inverters.