Solar Monitoring

Frixter

Hi All.

I am new to the Forum , but I need some assistance with my latest installation. I have some knowledge, but wouldn't consider myself an expert.

My latest Install:

3 x 5kVA Synergi (MUST Solar) inverters 48V connected in Parallel

18 x Canadian Solar 330W Panels

4 x 2,4 kWA Li Ion Batteries (Pylon Tech)

The problem I'm having is, that apparently there is no way of monitoring these units without installing Wifi RTU's. I purchased 3 x RTU's (as per the Manufacturers instruction) , but I do not get any data feedback from the units on the Cloud Based monitoring. All the instructions I received only Indicate connection via RJ 45, but the Battery Pack uses one of the ports to communicate with the Inverters.

I connected the devices via a RS232 to USB type "A" cable using a USB Type "A" to Type "B" adapter (Purchased from Communica). All the units display "Online" on the Cloud system. 

Thanx in advance

4 hours ago, Frixter said:

Hi All.

I am new to the Forum , but I need some assistance with my latest installation. I have some knowledge, but wouldn't consider myself an expert.

My latest Install:

3 x 5kVA Synergi (MUST Solar) inverters 48V connected in Parallel

18 x Canadian Solar 330W Panels

4 x 2,4 kWA Li Ion Batteries (Pylon Tech)

The problem I'm having is, that apparently there is no way of monitoring these units without installing Wifi RTU's. I purchased 3 x RTU's (as per the Manufacturers instruction) , but I do not get any data feedback from the units on the Cloud Based monitoring. All the instructions I received only Indicate connection via RJ 45, but the Battery Pack uses one of the ports to communicate with the Inverters.

I connected the devices via a RS232 to USB type "A" cable using a USB Type "A" to Type "B" adapter (Purchased from Communica). All the units display "Online" on the Cloud system. 

Thanx in advance

would you mind sharing a link to the make & model of your inverter?