gabriel

SOLVED - partial pv display axpert 5kva...

Posted (edited)

hi!

i get the following partial display regarding my pv following @Coulomb&weber firmware update 73.00c, any thoughts - the readout on the icc is also attached

EDIT

SOLVED- it is a new functionality of the @Coulomb&weber software, hats off to the ongoing splendid products from down under!

2007199291_pvpartiallcd.jpg.10c68f3a4049bcebf8d73a1356b2d9ca.jpg

626127786_partialreadoutpvmpptdata.thumb.JPG.261eb9a245f22d1f66b244812052a2fd.JPG

Edited by gabriel
SOLVED

That is an ICC thing and not to do with the update, if you have a dual MPPT inverter then you will see [MPPT 2] come alive. I have 2 Axpert in parallel and still no [MPPT 2] numbers on this screen, howver you can view them in the [INVERTER CLUSTER VALUES] tab, which is also only available if you have parallel inverters.

1 minute ago, pilotfish said:

That is an ICC thing

then why does it show only half of a panel in the lcd? it used to show a full panel, or has the lcd started failing?

That I dont know, will need to check with @Coulomb.

Maybe it is because you have 1450W coming into a 3kW MPPT. My PV indicator is either on or off, maybe the Aussies got smarty and added power level indicator.

You actually have a third of a panel showing. It's like a bar graph, it will show 0, 1, 2, or 3 partial panels for around 0, 1, 2, or 3 kW of PV power. It's all in the AussieView manual. 

So with more sun, you'll get your full panel back. Assuming you have enough panels connected, of course.