Axpert Raspberry Pi

Are there still some users interesting using the Pi as the main software for controlling and logging there data for Inverter. I have develop standalone app that just logging the data and switching the Inverter (more playing around to see how the Pi will perform doing these tasks with a interface) I am thinking of going ahead, but would like to know if it is worth it.

Nice work Manie, I am interested as well. What are you using as the language? Because my C is VERY rough, might be able to assist in another language though and/or database assistance. I am a huge fan of Pi's, have now 4 running and replacing PC's/Servers/Telephone Systems/MediaCentres. Also love getting my hands on the EEEPC's which no-one wants, because a Tablet is faster (actually was the original spark for the KLEVA Solar Monitor project). PS: Anyone got old ones they want to get rid of?:D

Manie ... NOT Kleva ... not to be seen as anything but helpful, you do know you are nearly singing off the exact same hymn sheet as I did a few months back? :D

Check out Github ... there are a few solutions there already Silver.

I am NOT saying Kelva must not be clever here and not do it. :D

Hey wait, WHAT!:o

I can help if it's a language I know, thats all I offered... TTT making it look like I am ready to go plowing off building a Pi app :lol: - Not by choice, hence KSM is done with good old VB.Net :D:D:D

So what language is the first question?

(facepalm) ... I meant @Manie to write for @SilverNodashi software to read data using a Pi on Linux to send it to SolWEB database.

Sorry guys! ;)

Sorry Kleva for dragging you down to this level of Linux, VB just ROCKS, and using your name so wide and idly. Fixed my post above.

I will not go and sit in the corner and repent my mistake. :rolleyes:

Hey, I just was forced to look, and happen to find it.

Thing is, AICC was there and SolarMon, so I had no need to develop anything if only ... maybe develop a SolWEB reader for Linux on Pi for @SilverNodashi?

Also have a pi and would love to use it to read the axperts data and possibly log it to a local or network MySQL db, if it also had the ability to upload periodically to pvoutput.org as well that could be good.

Would also be interested :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Manie - Sorry, missed your response in the confusion above. Lazarus, unfamiliar with that and when I Goggled (when you Google with thick spectacles on), all I can find is references to Lazarus as an IDE for Pascal & Delphi. Is that what you were referring to?

• 3 months later...
On 5/12/2016 at 3:42 AM, Manie said:

Kleva. I am using Lazerus. It will be nice if everyone that is interested help with development. This will be free from my site if we all help with development and a contribution to all forum members. Something to give back to the members. I feel a lot of members share thier experience free and help us all. How do your guys feel about it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are you still planning on doing something on the Pi, for the Axperts?

2 hours ago, SilverNodashi said:
Are you still planning on doing something on the Pi, for the Axperts?

Experts done. We almost finish with infini. Then the new Axpert infini

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk