Extra 8 x T105RE's installed and working like a dream. Been fully off grid from 19h00 until 16h00 for last 2 days. Changed solar geyser element to a 2kw and brought it onto the inverter also. 730ef0b900ef53bf24f2437473bbef6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great system Gerald_db.

Glad to hear everything is working well.

Regarding the MLT Powerstar unit. It is a great unit but way overpriced for what you get. Then you still have to buy an external MPPT as well.

P.S. I did not see if you had fuses between each battery bank? Please ensure each cable from the battery bank to your common connection point is the same length and each bank is fused before the common connection point.

Re the price. It is a transformer based unit and immensely rugged and heat resistant. I have been on this forum long enough to see posts of just about every make failing. These just dont. Very versatile and totally programmable. Inverter choice is like a marriage, for life. Happy to pay for that as well as a South African product with spares if needed a day away.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Installed a 72 cell watering system last week. Actually installed as 3 x 24 cell. Should have done it ages ago. Beyond a mission topping and checking the whole bank.