Moving to renewable energy be it by either wind, solar, biomass, or a combination of these is becoming ever more popular with home-owners and companies alike. The benefits are remarkable and the trend of moving away from using fossil fuels as a source of electricity is ever increasing. The most popular choice being to go solar, but there are many aspects to consider before committing to a plan. It is very easy to make costly mistakes as a beginner doing research and planning your own solar system. Employing the services of a solar installation specialist and solar system designer would be of utmost value. Let’s look at the common solar mistakes to avoid.
1. Underestimating your power consumption
2. Not taking the structural components of your roof into consideration
3. Not preparing for future changes
4. Thinking that going solar means no more loadshedding
5. Confusing off-grid and grid-tied solar systems
Read the full article here: https://bit.ly/3wD0AbJ