Hi,

Im really new in solar. I have 1 Axpert 7.2kw inverter connected to 2 7x550W Mono Perc panels. Waiting for the batteries to arrive and hoping that everything roons smooth. My next step will be collect all data from the inverter, bms, shunt, etc  and dump it into a Influxdb with a ESP32 or if not working fine with a raspberry. I hope I can get it. Just noticed some good stuff in this form and I hope I can learn from all you. Thanks for that.

14 hours ago, anonbeat said:

Hi,

Im really new in solar. I have 1 Axpert 7.2kw inverter connected to 2 7x550W Mono Perc panels. Waiting for the batteries to arrive and hoping that everything roons smooth. My next step will be collect all data from the inverter, bms, shunt, etc  and dump it into a Influxdb with a ESP32 or if not working fine with a raspberry. I hope I can get it. Just noticed some good stuff in this form and I hope I can learn from all you. Thanks for that.

Good luck going forward yes good forum and lots of gurus on here . I am intrigued by your influxdb and esp32 pairing , which incidentally I have in mind myself.  I have installed influxdb 2 on my debian vm and started evaluating / learning. Esp32 has Arduino lib for influx so also looking forward to venture there. Meanwhile also trying to learn the axpert rs232 protocol.

So keep me informed how you doing with esp3/influx  so we can share.

Cheers 

PS lots of people here good with axpert but keep @87 Dreamand @Coulombon speed dial🙂 I learned lots from them.