Mecer axpert 5kw (soliax5p) for sale/swap

Riaz M

Greetings

I recently upgraded to an 8kw hybrid inverter and I am looking to sell/swap my mecer 5kw with parallel card (soliax5p). It is a 2 year old unit. I will be giving away the DB that goes with this axpert, battery cable in DB (125a), ac in, ac out, selector switch etc and also a 5kw grounding box meant for the axpert. 

I am in need of a mobile ups, atleast 1200w with batteries.  If you cannot swap, I am trying to get atleast 7k neg. These items cost me well over 15k two years ago.

On 2021/09/16 at 5:44 AM, Riaz M said:

Greetings

I recently upgraded to an 8kw hybrid inverter and I am looking to sell/swap my mecer 5kw with parallel card (soliax5p). It is a 2 year old unit. I will be giving away the DB that goes with this axpert, battery cable in DB (125a), ac in, ac out, selector switch etc and also a 5kw grounding box meant for the axpert. 

I am in need of a mobile ups, atleast 1200w with batteries.  If you cannot swap, I am trying to get atleast 7k neg. These items cost me well over 15k two years ago.

Hi there.

This still for sale? Where are you?