Hubble 12V by 4 OR PylonTech US2500 12V by 2

Wedaz

I am faced with a dilemma, i would like to replace Gel batteries on my 3kw solar systems. I come across 2 options which suits my 24v Voltronic Inverter. First options being Hubble 12v 1.2kw Lithium battery by 4 which transale to R19000 where i found them OR i buy 2 by Plyontech US2500 12v batteries by 2 at a cost of R31000. Will i get better value by purchasing PylonTech Or i would rather save money and buy the Hubble and save. Advise please, i have 4 by 330W solar panels running the system and its purely offgrid system

17 hours ago, Wedaz said:

I am faced with a dilemma, i would like to replace Gel batteries on my 3kw solar systems. I come across 2 options which suits my 24v Voltronic Inverter. First options being Hubble 12v 1.2kw Lithium battery by 4 which transale to R19000 where i found them OR i buy 2 by Plyontech US2500 12v batteries by 2 at a cost of R31000. Will i get better value by purchasing PylonTech Or i would rather save money and buy the Hubble and save. Advise please, i have 4 by 330W solar panels running the system and its purely offgrid system

Do you perhaps mean the UP2500 Pylontechs at 24v?

13 hours ago, YellowTapemeasure said:

How do you use your system -- are you charging and discharging your batteries every day, or are you using them as backup power for grid outages / loadshedding? 

I am basically using the small system as an offgrid system powering a fridge from 9am to 3 afternoon, 10 5W led lights for 4 hours & 55" TV for 4 hours at most. I have 4 panels to charge the batteries. What is the options Pylontech or Hubble

29 minutes ago, Wedaz said:

I am basically using the small system as an offgrid system powering a fridge from 9am to 3 afternoon, 10 5W led lights for 4 hours & 55" TV for 4 hours at most. I have 4 panels to charge the batteries. What is the options Pylontech or Hubble

OK, so let me put the question in a different way: When the sun goes down, do you use your battery's power? Every single evening?

On 2021/09/22 at 3:38 PM, Wedaz said:

Hubble also has an AM4 which is a 25v battery with a capacity of 2.75kwh. Maybe give that a look. 

2 hours ago, Wedaz said:

I have checked it, it is more expensive than UP2500 PlyonTech though. 

Both Hubble and Pylontech are good batteries, you will never go wrong with either one. So! go for the cheapest and save some rands and spoil yourself with goodies. Or get two batteries of the cheaper one