SHOTO SDA10-4850 Batteries

Mariud

Good Morning

I have four SHOTO SDA10-4850 Batteries connected to a parallel system with two 5kw Mecer(SOL-I-AX-5NB) inverters. I have two questions regarding the communication of the batteries,

1. First of all I want to connect the barriers with each other so they can communicate with one another. Can someone please post a wire diagram or a picture of such a system. Please include the position of the dip switches also. 

2. Secondly, can I connect my battery pack to my inverter(communication)?

Thank you

Mariud

9 hours ago, 87 Dream said:

Unfortunately, the Axpert Inverter will not be able to communicate with these batteries nor any others with purely a cable between the two.

I believe that Axpert models with the removable display can talk directly to Shotos, if the removable display firmware is recent enough. This would be via CAN bus, which I recently realised that the Axperts so equipped have support for. 

But I think that the SOL-I-AX-5NB models don't have the removable display.

So yes, monitoring software will be required in this case.

Good Afternoon Both

Thank you for your comments. I'm already running the ICC software with the Pi. Will I get any benefits by only connecting the batteries communication cable with each other? No connection to the inverter it self only the batteries?

Regards

Marius