DIY Lifepo4 16s 272amp

Raj35

35 minutes ago, Gnome said:

Heh, no problem, I'm more interested in how it's going, its your project :) 

I had the same problem.  I don't have kids so I was able to work on weekends, but making my own busbars basically took almost an entire weekend of productive time from me.  Theoretically it is all really quick and easy, practically each small little detail takes time.

Did you weld that stand yourself?

My welding skills are near non-existent but I'm thinking of dusting off the old welder and trying to build a metal enclosure.  Alternatively I also have some Aluminium brazing rods and thought I might try to make an Alu enclosure using brazing rods.

Hi I did weld that myself between playing with my 4year old and escaping into my lair while she asleep I sat till the am sorting this out.

20211214_142618.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2021/12/07 at 7:49 AM, Gerlach said:

If you guys are looking for 280ah lifpo4 sells and JBD bms, I got someone that imports local.  Jaco is importing direct from the manufacturer. 2nd shipment is on it's way. There is already a bunch of this bms floating around in SA that he have imported and sells. 

Hi Gerlach. I've been looking for EVE LF280K cells and they're currently as scarce as hens teeth. I'm in Cape Town, anyone you could recommend for a local purchase that actually has stock or will be getting within the next 2 weeks or so?