Deye 8kva

Mo1989

Hi guys, need some assistance please. My batteries are at 95 percent. Time of use is set at 20 percent however my load is pulling from the grid and not the batteries. To my understanding only once the battery reaches 20 percent it should pull from the grid. I have attached pics of my settings

IMG-20220801-WA0015.jpeg

Screenshot_20220801-184153_SOLARMAN Smart.jpg

Setting it to Zero Export to CT should solve it, however that I think has to do with excess solar not battery. 

The main loads may be your non essentials so battery won't run that. So the battery is discharging to the essential circuits but the non essential stuff Is showing as the consumption and then Grid coming in.

As far as I know the CONSUMPTION is the total of the DB as measured by the CT coil. Im not sure how your DB is set up though. 

Once more this is my understanding and I am no expert as yet haha :)

Check on the battery settings page. Hit the down arrow to get to Battery settings mode page 2. Do you have grid-charging ticked? Try removing the tick if it's there.

Then, on the system work mode, try to tick the arrows in the timeframes when you do want the battery to charge from grid, but increase the percentage at which it stops charging to something above 20%, maybe to something like 60-80% and let solar do the rest.

image.png

image.png

Did you solve this problem ?

I will install a Deye in a few days and I am thinking EXACTLY like you , want the system to run as much as possible from PV and batteries and use grid as little as possible.
So I was thinking the same settings like yours.

Did this settings worked before the grid failure ?

Let us know if you solved it.

Ok if previously worked them must be a battery setting. Post your battery settings.
Are CT clamps installed ? Are you allowed to export power ?  (asking as the manual says you should set the zero export power to a minimum , like 20W or so.

Edited by Jaxone

44 minutes ago, Jaxone said:

Ok if previously worked them must be a battery setting. Post your battery settings.
Are CT clamps installed ? Are you allowed to export power ?  (asking as the manual says you should set the zero export power to a minimum , like 20W or so.

Screenshot_20220803-225821_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-225829_Gallery.jpg

Tried to unthick the Grid Charge and disconnect the grid ? That should force it to go to battery.
Not sure what "Grid  Signal" does , I've asked Deye and waiting for an answer as the manual is not very good in explaining certain things.

Also you did not say if you have CT coils installed.

Also , what settings you have here ?

image.png.f17b3dc0c17db5f6d76cdab7973a34a4.png

Edited by Jaxone