15 posts before access to downloads

Elbow

Hi,

As a newbie here it seems weird that you must have 15 posts before you have access to the downloads.  That seems like a great recipe to have people like me asking the same questions over and over when they are already answered in the available downloads...?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Elbow said:

Hi,

As a newbie here it seems weird that you must have 15 posts before you have access to the downloads.  That seems like a great recipe to have people like me asking the same questions over and over when they are already answered in the available downloads...?

Thanks!

It's simple, reply to a couple posts you like ;)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017/08/25 at 9:34 AM, Elbow said:

I never new that one can download something.  I must have posted more than 15 posts already - what can I download?  Please tell, I'm really exited now Lol!