PeterGutti

Looking for USB interface

Hi everybody!

The USB interface of my Axpert 5kva inverter is broken. Is anybody out there that does not use the USB interface? 

I'm running two Axpert 5KVA in parallel. One has RS232 the other has USB interface.  Since months the USB interface is broken.  The installer and salesman ordered vom Voltronic a replacement USB but received instead an RS232. He explained that Voltronic does not deliver replacement USB cards.  (True? i don't know)

Therefore i ask you if  you own a USB interface from an Axpert 5KVA and not using it, would you give it to me?  Of course i pay for it and the shipment.  

I live in Spain, Costa Blanca, near Calpe/Denia, 100km south of Valencia

Peter

Hi Cem!

only now i'm reading your messages, sorry! 

As the Axpert inverter and ICC are running very smoothly i don't check the forum very often. ICC currently is connected with RS232-to-USB cable.

and... yes i still would like to have a USB port.  I could use it as backup.  My dealer/supporter explained me that this replacement part cannot be ordered.

Serial: 92931506100847

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

I'm terribly sorry:( I just have seen your post offering a USB interface card.  

Mine looks a bit different: see images.

With PM you mean my postal address?  I will not post it here rather directly to you.

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

The wizard

Pm = Personal Message (the little envelope top right).