Tersius

8x 3 Year Old OmniPower 100AH Batteries

I have eight of these batteries just sitting here. I suspect there are one or two batteries that are bad and the others should be good for a couple more cycles. They were only used as backup and probably cycled less than 50 times.

Want to get rid of all of them.

http://www.greenotech.co.za/assets/omnipower-battery.pdf

They rebranded the 100ah 30kg as a 120aH along the line.

Make me an offer.

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 3.12.51 PM.jpeg

It may sound stupid, but this is what jumped to mind: The cost of their lead price?

36 minutes ago, Tersius said:

They rebranded the 100ah 30kg as a 120aH along the line.

Yup, marketing decided to use the C100 number. Caught quite a few people with it too...

16 minutes ago, The Terrible Triplett said:

The cost of their lead price?

thumbsuck, they probably weigh as much as a T105 (6V 200Ah, 12V 100Ah, should be pretty close). So probably around R200 worth of lead in each.

@Tersius if you are in Cpt and surrounds, I would be interested at the going lead price. 

Always on the lookout for older banks that I can run down to even 50% and not care to power the 24/7 things.

Hi I should have mentioned I'm in Johannesburg Roodepoort area. For collection by someone in the area, otherwise it won't be worth it.

Some suggested R200 per dead battery and R300 for working ones. As I don't want to test which ones are working or not I will sell all of them for R2000. Which averages out at 4 dead batteries and 4 good ones. I'm sure at least 4+ should be usable.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:35 AM, Tersius said:

Hi I should have mentioned I'm in Johannesburg Roodepoort area. For collection by someone in the area, otherwise it won't be worth it.

Some suggested R200 per dead battery and R300 for working ones. As I don't want to test which ones are working or not I will sell all of them for R2000. Which averages out at 4 dead batteries and 4 good ones. I'm sure at least 4+ should be usable.

Where in Roodepoort are you? I might take them off your hands.