EMS on Infinisolar

Daniemj

Hi Guys,

Maybe a stupid question, but what do I need in order to connect wires/cables to the EMS port on my infinisolar. I don't have a problem to program it, although I will still have to think on what Voltages I want to use when I do enable it. ( My 5kw infinisolar inverter is connected to 4 pylontech batteries)

I am not sure whether I need a connector that clip into the EMS port and whether I just insert 2 wires? I also need to know what size wires to use.

My plan is to connect about 3 to 5 dedicated LED lights in my house and garage to the EMS port that would come on in the case that the batteries have discharged to a certain Voltage when there is no Eskom available to take over the load. My inverter will then shut off the AC outlet but keep power available on the EMS outlet. 

EMS.jpg.190bab57970e2448bcf7c923867cd7a4.jpg

That connector should be included in the box with the inverter. At least my Infini came with that connector in the package. 2 wires are okay, as one is phase and other is neutral. Ground wire is common.

Edited by Youda

Socket is built-in.  But the plug should come in a bag with manual and comm cables. If not, its just a simple plug that you can buy in any shop selling resistors/diodes etc. Look: these two came with one unit. One is for EMS, other for Conn Dry. Physically they are the same.

IMG_20180724_201618.jpg