KVAR

DDD

10 hours ago, plonkster said:

Welcome back bud ;-)

Tnx quite busy with the munic court cases. Need to get that out of my life. It is so frustrating if you ask for a calibration certificate and then they send you a isolation certificate. With all those letter  behind the surname. They do not have 4 years of my accounts meter readings and yet they charge me between 3500 & 5500 elc only.  It is quit a battle.
But when I saw this I thought it is very good and easy explanation. If from a total none drinker.

Edited by Erastus

1 minute ago, Erastus said:

Another q where do you get the aluminum for the frames? I ned to get 2 panels on a small frame   :rolleyes:

Local industrial area in Strand. There are a couple of aluminium places, they mostly make doors and windows and balustrades and what have you... but they will order aluminium for you if you ask nicely. I even got a discount for my "large order" last time. The order was R1200 :-)

Tnx,,
I thought it was at some  fancy place. We buy from the main supplier directory will go and check what they have.   Tnx I know where the place is will put the name on display as they have good pricing.
Remember if you want steel etc. we get it at a good $.

All the places I like are in the same street. Crawford steel services sells steel, but they can also cut, bend and weld on order. Across the road there is Aspect powder coating. And next to the Steel place there is Status aluminium, who will also cut on order, saves a lot of time and helps if you don't have a bakkie or a long trailer.