Jump to content
  • 0

Aluminium skirting in office, what is it called?



Hi guys,

I have a question I'm struggling to find the answer for.

In our office we have an aluminium flat bar (for lack of any other description) as skirting. It is very thin and about 100mm wide.

Where on earth does one get this from? the renovators I had in really messed up and pulled off some of it and threw it away. I want to get some more so I can fix it.

It looks like this, just a lot thinner...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...