Cheap all-in-one off-grid 10k inverters (Voltronic Axpert Max II etc) can they handle full power?

luk88

I'm looking to upgrade my smaller inverters to 10kW and the only unit that looks good price/feature wise is this Voltronic Kodak Max II 10kW clone from Y&h (internal pic shared by another owner attached). 

Can someone please comment how good or bad they handle close to max AC load? Not momentarily, but let's say for an hour. At 25C or 30C outdoor temp. These radiators don't look that big for 10kW...

Here is the inside photo of the clone20230112_171033.thumb.jpg.95a92ad111678ab705a43b06ab5fbf94.jpg

On 2024/06/25 at 4:13 PM, HendrikBigChief said:

My 5kw Deye has a heatsink that is 5 times bigger than that. Just saying.

But is that fanless? Axperts and their clones have fans.

On 24‏/6‏/2024 at 13:39, luk88 said:

إنني أتطلع إلى ترقية محولاتي الأصغر حجمًا إلى 10 كيلو واط والوحدة الوحيدة التي تبدو جيدة من حيث السعر / الميزة هي نسخة Voltronic Kodak Max II 10 كيلو واط من Y&h (تم إرفاق صورة داخلية مشتركة من قبل مالك آخر). 

هل يمكن لأحد أن يعلق على مدى جودة أو سوء تحملها للحمل الأقصى للتيار المتردد؟ ليس للحظة، ولكن لنقل لمدة ساعة. عند درجة حرارة خارجية تبلغ 25 درجة مئوية أو 30 درجة مئوية. لا تبدو هذه المشعات كبيرة بالنسبة لـ 10 كيلو وات...

هذه هي الصورة الداخلية للاستنساخ20230112_171033.تصغير.jpg.95a92ad111678ab705a43b06ab5fbf94.jpg

The components are inverter good for Voltronic

We in the Middle East use it for the reason of the low price

But we take into account the value of the inverter twice the value of the consumption volume so that it performs the purpose without problems

Keep this in mind if you want to use Voltronic products

13 hours ago, mohamed.kh said:

The components are inverter good for Voltronic

We in the Middle East use it for the reason of the low price

But we take into account the value of the inverter twice the value of the consumption volume so that it performs the purpose without problems

Keep this in mind if you want to use Voltronic products

Just so I understand. So you're considering it good for 5kW, right? 

Yes, it is half the price of the next "10kW" one, the EASUN SMX. Here in Central/Eastern Europe many of us also don't like to spend too much, buy Deye etc is very popular. 

At my home I need 24kW of peak load(2*10kw + 7kW inverters) , but my base load is only about ~300W. This high peak is needed when all of the devices are switched on at once which will happen very rarely. So it will have an easy life here. Still it is possible it may ght deliver close to 10kw at some point.