My Attempt - SolarMon Software

edmundp

Hi all.

Just a heads up. PVOutput.org is working.

If you want you can search fkor Pohl Home on the site to see.

Quite nifty actually. Considering going to Donation mode to be able to upload extended data such as battery voltage and such to be able to graph them as well.

Also works on Android.

The data table view requested by Chris is also almost up and running. Will show soon.

Hi Edmund, I quite like the PVOutput.org integration. Does it update completely automatically? How difficult is it to set up the data connection? I created an account but looking at the settings for the live data connection I got a bit lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Edmund, I quite like the PVOutput.org integration. Does it update completely automatically? How difficult is it to set up the data connection? I created an account but looking at the settings for the live data connection I got a bit lost.

Edmund: Very nice... Its great to see the graphs etc working and I like the different views.

I see you also have a weather station running and so can feed that info into PVOutput. 

Very nice...I think between the console view on the PC itself and PVoutput you will get a very nice view on what is happening

Beta versions please... please...

Regards

Mark

Hi Chris,

In the webpage you create an account, fill in all the required data and link your account to a weatherunderground station. You then obtain a system id and key that is generated for live uploads. Insert the id and key into my app and Bob's your uncle.

Ed

Edmund: Very nice... Its great to see the graphs etc working and I like the different views.

I see you also have a weather station running and so can feed that info into PVOutput.

Very nice...I think between the console view on the PC itself and PVoutput you will get a very nice view on what is happening

Beta versions please... please...

Regards

Mark

Thanks!!

Hi Chris,

In the webpage you create an account, fill in all the required data and link your account to a weatherunderground station. You then obtain a system id and key that is generated for live uploads. Insert the id and key into my app and Bob's your uncle.

Ed

Is that for the weather or to get the inverter data into pvoutput.org? I'm more interested in the power data than the weather [emoji3]

Hi Edmund, I see your power used is zero from around 06:00 this morning. Any specific reason?

I started uploading daily data for power generated and managed to connect my Efergy consumption data to PVOutput. I'm still struggling with the weather though.

C

Hi Edmund, I see your power used is zero from around 06:00 this morning. Any specific reason?

I started uploading daily data for power generated and managed to connect my Efergy consumption data to PVOutput. I'm still struggling with the weather though.

C

Hi C,

Just currently down for some stuff. Will resume this afternoon.

Check under Edit System, Automatic Uploads, Choose Weather as Primary Device (Create Weatherunderground profile, etc.)

There is also an entry under the About, Overview Section that describes how.

Hi Mark.

In progress. Just running some tests between the strings produced by the 700 and 702.

O and by the way. I constructed my own data cable for the BMV.

Anyone can PM me for info. Costs R50....

R700 vs R50... wow... Can you send me the instructions Edmund.

Regards

Mark

R700 vs R50... wow... Can you send me the instructions Edmund.

Regards

Mark

For me too please Edmund

I'm interested too. Would like to see how difficult it would be to add isolation.

Hi Ed

I would also like to jump on the bandwagon and ask for instructions for your cabling solution.

Chris

Hi Edmund

Any update on your software?

I see on PVOutput that you are generating more energy than consumed and as a result there is an export of energy. How do you do that? I assume the exported figure is a calculation (difference between generated and consumed), is there a possible error in the data?

Thanks

C