Axpert VMII 5KVa turns on & off within 2-3seconds

StrikerX

Hi, I've a Axpert VMII 5KVA. I had to shut if off (followed proper procedure to turn it off) and now I am having a strange issue with it.

Whenever I try to switch it on, the inverter starts, lcd lights up and within 2-3 seconds it turns off again. The same repeats over & over again when I turn the inverter power button off and back on.

Any ideas?

It's in low power mode. Put a larger load on it (couple hundred watts should do it) and see if it stays on. Then consult the manual on how to disable it.

(I'm not an Axpert guy, in fact I normally don't even answer this side of the fence... but this is such a common mistake I thought I'd help a brother out).

Edited by plonkster

Interestingly, I had a power outage (no mains) and I turned the inverter back on via the inverter button and it started up normally and then shifted my load on it (no issues) and when mains came back, it shifted normally 🤔

45 minutes ago, plonkster said:

It's in low power mode. Put a larger load on it (couple hundred watts should do it) and see if it stays on. Then consult the manual on how to disable it.

(I'm not an Axpert guy, in fact I normally don't even answer this side of the fence... but this is such a common mistake I thought I'd help a brother out).

Thanks for replying ^_^ I'll keep that in mind if it happens again.