GoodWe 5048ES kW Inverter

Jaybabe

55 minutes ago, Jaybabe said:

but doest seem to be working

Could you be more specific, please?

Btw, why you used that gray UTP cable to daisychain the bricks? As a 1st step, i would use the standard short black one that came with each brick.

6 minutes ago, Arandoza said:

Check the pylon tech dipswitch documentation? It looks like they are both set to the same setting?

That's correct, actually. When stacking bricks,only the DIP switches on the master matters. Slave bricks will set their address automatically.

Guys, another question and some guidance please.

I need to report my electricity consumption to COJ manually myself as they are billing me for someone else's electricity and not mine. The meter number outside on my DV box is not the same meter number on my COJ statement. Currently Im using the eFergy power meter that's connected to the inside mains box which allows me to extract monthly, hourly reports which I send to COJ and only pay for what Ive consume and not what they billing me (Which is double my monthly consumption).

The problem with eFergy is now it cant differentiate between my own harvested electricity from the PV  including what I use from the battery bank vs the grid. Any recommendations how I can measure and separate my electricity consumption from the PV/Batteries vs the grid. I don't see anything on SEMS Portal or PV Master.

Attached is eFergy report for this month. I switched over to  the inverter/PV at 11H00 today. I don't know how to calculate what I owe COJ now as it all looks the same interms of consumption and Im certainly not paying them for energy I harvested ?

August (1).csv

12 hours ago, Jaybabe said:

Guys, another question and some guidance please.

I need to report my electricity consumption to COJ manually myself as they are billing me for someone else's electricity...

The problem with eFergy is now it cant differentiate between my own harvested electricity from the PV  including what I use from the battery bank vs the grid. Any recommendations how I can measure and separate my electricity consumption from the PV/Batteries vs the grid. I don't see anything on SEMS Portal or PV Master.

https://powerforum.co.za/topic/4112-energy-readings-in-real-time-from-any-power-inverter/

You Can with:

2 Eastron Meters(SDM 120, 220 or 230)

1 Victron BMV702 Battery meter with VE Direct USB cable.

1 Rs485 to Rs232 converter.