Emoncms with ICC

desiji

I am running 2.88 version from centurion solar, and all is ok. It included Emoncms on the pi, and could be setup to feed both a local and cloud instance of emoncms.

If you have a look on the centurion solar and then on the iccsoftware websites one almost gets the impression there was a falling out? If I recall correctly the ICC site talks about advanced reporting only being supported if you buy a specific version of the pi version including the pi and hardware from ICC? And the version numbers of the software are 2.9x, where as the centurion solar ICC software just states there are no further software updates, in the pi version when you check for updates?

not sure of this is related to your issue? 

What problem are you having exactly?

desiji, ICC already has a fully functional internal emoncms (on the Pi itself), so I presume you mean you need advice with setting up an external emoncms?  I am busy building a doc to assist folks with that and I will share it on the site once it's more respectable.  If you want to volunteer for guinea pig duties I'll e-mail you an early version...

PS: Current versions of ICC will not update to CenturionSolar's site, as Arandoza mentioned above...

Edited by ChristoSnake
Additional detail

12 hours ago, ChristoSnake said:

desiji, ICC already has a fully functional internal emoncms (on the Pi itself), so I presume you mean you need advice with setting up an external emoncms?  I am busy building a doc to assist folks with that and I will share it on the site once it's more respectable.  If you want to volunteer for guinea pig duties I'll e-mail you an early version...

PS: Current versions of ICC will not update to CenturionSolar's site, as Arandoza mentioned above...

Totally avalaible for volunter duties will really love to be part of that thanks e-mail. [email protected]

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, desiji said:

What do you want to know

Firstly, how did you configure your feeds: did you make use of PHPFINA or PHPTIMESERIES and the processing of each of these. A screenshot of you Inputs page in EmonCMS would help a lot.

I should actually be able to build my own dashboard based on yours

• 2 weeks later...