Solar system

Hie good people 

If I charge 2  48VLEOCH batteries connected in parallel with a.c the inverter shows error 08 when the batteries are fully charged but the same inverter charges well with 2 Narada. What could be the cause of this in terms of different in specs of the two batteries 

1 hour ago, Ndaba said:

Hie good people 

If I charge 2  48VLEOCH batteries connected in parallel with a.c the inverter shows error 08 when the batteries are fully charged but the same inverter charges well with 2 Narada. What could be the cause of this in terms of different in specs of the two batteries 

LEOCH!!!!

possible stolen batteries so they don't want to be charged and neither should you.

8 hours ago, Ndaba said:

inverter shows error 08 when the batteries are fully charged but...

I don't know if this is your situation or not, but another forum user found error 08 to be caused by a loose neutral connection at the utility pole. I don't get how that causes high bus voltage, however. Perhaps you should check your neutral to earth voltage when using a moderate load like a kettle; I believe that it should be below about 2 VAC.

Edit: another thought. This post suggested that it may be due to the battery switching off at high battery voltages. Perhaps the bulk/absorb voltage (setting 26) is too high for the new battery? Keep in mind that Axperts will on occasion overshoot the set voltage for many seconds.

Edited by Coulomb

• 4 weeks later...