Crossover or bypass switch for inverter.

Crankshaft

8 minutes ago, Gerrie said:

with your phone via sonoff

With a Victron system there would be little reason to do that. The changeover is to move your loads over to the grid because you need to turn the inverter off, do some kind of maintenance, and/or firmware updates. Oh, and because Cape Town wants to see it on the diagram.

During normal operation -- because it is a hybrid inverter -- you can just instruct the inverter to take more power from the grid. And this you can also do with your phone 🙂

Have thought about using Sonoff’s for the geyser/pool pump instead of the cbi timers, problem is when it comes to electrical/mechanical stuff , I can hold my own, but when it comes to computers, I am still at the hunt and peck stage😅

Tariq

31 minutes ago, Tariq said:

Any idea as to difference between the top and bottom center points

Only difference seems to be the 25A to 40A has numbers at contacts instead of the L & GN like on 63A units

• 2 years later...

Thanks for this info,

I think I am going to go with two change over switches, so that I can individually control the ac input, You could direct the output load to use mains, while still having the input load charge the batteries or do firmware upgrade on the Mp2?.

So essential 1 2P change over on ACIN
and another 2P change over on ACOUT