Best price on Axpert 5KW inverter

Krokkedil

Hi there.

I know most of you are on Holiday. I hope you have a womderfull holiday.

I need to purchase a 5KW inverter early next year. My current setup is a 3kva Mecer inverter with 4 pannels and batteries.

My plan is to purchase a 5kw inverter 2 pylontech 3000 batteries and solar pannels. 

The old system will be converted to run the swimming pool borehole and some other stuff. 

I need prices, i know that it is currently a dog eat dog world out there with all the 1000's of fly by nights that joined the scene. 

If things pan out it might be 2 systems that gets installed one for me and one for the inlaws on the farm. they are currently paying R3k per month just for the transformer rental. the plan is to borrow money from the bank and get them off the grid.

I dont know if it is allowed but if you are a reseller please send me prices to Zero 82 Eight Seven Eight 383 nine.

4 minutes ago, Krokkedil2 said:

My plan is to purchase a 5kw inverter 2 pylontech 3000 batteries and solar pannels. 

4 minutes ago, Krokkedil2 said:

please send me prices to

How many panels are you interested in and what size, do you need mounting hardware as well. I can help with prices on all your requirements except the Axpert... 

EDIT: after the latest load shedding, most of the bigger size panels are sold out and new shipments are only expected late Jan to early Feb. Pylons also out of stock and new shipment expected from 3 Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I am looking specifically for the Axpert or Mecer MKS II 5K with the 430v MPPT i want to create strings of 5 panels. Around 200VOC  

I currently have a 3kva 2400w Mecer in my house connected. The problem is that the 2400w is just not enough,. 

My current batteries Narada 200AH bank is busy failing I only get between 2-4 hours out of them if i pull anything more than 500w.

My plan is the following.

1. Keep the current inverter and hook 4 panels up to the inverter with the old narad batteries until they compeletly die, This setup will power the pool pump and the borehole pump. pool to run from 9am to 1 pm Borehole when needed.

2. New inverter connected to lithium batteries(still trying to see what brands are available and at what price), connected to 10x 335w panels to power the house, I know that 10 panels will not be enough for full off grid especially in winter when i have lots of shading.