Thank you for the great forum, Safe Driving over the weekend. Sincerely Jason
Sign in to follow this  
jasonvanwyk

Big Thanks To Jaco De Jongh

I just want to say a big thanks to @Jaco de Jongh for helping me choose and design the correct system for my upgrade. There were others on this forum who helped (you can read) thank you to them too. I must say Jaco went beyond the call of duty and was extremely patient with me.

I also want to point out that Jaco is an extremely busy man, but being the gentleman he is, always took the time to answer my calls or call me back.

With that being said, many of the questions I unnecessary hounded Jaco with should have rather been reserved forums like this. For any contractor, time is money - and time spent on the phone is time spent away from doing an install. Installers/contractors only have a certain amount of time during the day to get their installations done. I realize this now!

Jaco - many thanks for all the help.

I really do recommend Jaco! 

I can only second what Jason has written and add my own big thank you to @Jaco de Jongh from Go Solar. I agree no matter how busy he is, nothing is too much trouble and his service is excellent. Jaco installed two new pylontechs for me and his follow up support is amazing. He is so patient despite my ignorance and he really goes the extra mile beyond expectations. 

Thank you thank you thank you Jaco.