frequent battery to utility jump, axpert/pylon/eskom

Gabriël

after setting my axpert as per image [settings] about 4 hours ago there has been a cyclic process going on. it looks like this:
every time the display on the axpert indicates a charge of say 50volts [it slowly increases] the utility charge stops and the load falls back on the batteries for a while until charging from utility resumes. this process loops every few minutes with a gradual increase in battery voltage over the last four hours [see images of display please].
the initial charge was one led and we are now on 4 leds - things are improving 🙂
i anticipate that by 2400, when eskom will cut electricity, the batteries will be nearly full and provide ample power for the outage.
so i am not worried about that.
my question is whether this is a 'settling in' pattern or something abnormal which i should address by changing of the settings.
your feedback will be appreciated

[i know the solution lies in changing the settings to 'victron' - but cut me some slack in the meantime :-)]

axpert settings

axpertsettings.thumb.jpg.d4af92660632fad085696742b731c570.jpg

images of axpert display

2142102462_pylonschargeproblem.thumb.jpg.6f8c05f9363009abddeab7f25c218bff.jpg