Infini 3kw Feeding Grid

shahzad

I have an Infini 3kw. My inverter keeps on feeding to the grid even though feeding to grid is turned of . It varies around 20 watts.

My utility meter shows fault light and also a reverse light which eventually will get me into trouble with the power company. Any solution please......

• 3 months later...

I also have infini 3KW plus inverter system. My inverter does not feed into grid despite setting the inverter on grid tie mode but the inverter gets into standby mode. I have energy meter installed, please anyone can provide me the solution to it?

Regards

5 minutes ago, Haris941 said:

I also have infini 3KW plus inverter system. My inverter does not feed into grid despite setting the inverter on grid tie mode but the inverter gets into standby mode. I have energy meter installed, please anyone can provide me the solution to it?

Regards

Hi @Haris941, which energy meter do you have installed?

Do you also have the modbus card on the Infini? Is it connected to the energy meter and configured correctly?

Hi Haris where are you situated?

If I may ask, why are you trying to feed back to the grid? Does the municipality give you credit for it?

Depending on the municipal meter, you might get charged by the municipality for feeding power back to the grid.

What I have done instead is to feed excess solar to the non-essential loads on the grid side for example geyser.

Which energy meter do you have? To check if your inverter has the modbus card, you can check on the bottom of the inverter where all the connections are, there is an opening around the middle  of the inverter for the communications. There will be a card installed or it will be empty.

@francoisI have applied for net metering as per law in Pakistan. I am authorized by the utility company to export electricity and secondly the meter installed is the three phase, 4 wire bidirectional meter. To feed in to grid, is there a link with feed power grid calibration in parameter settings?