Recommended batteries

JPR

All I’m struggling to get 24v lithium batteries to replace the crap AGM’s I have currently, which make of non lithium would be best to look at for now I’m only running lights, tv, dstv, around 400W when needed. I will go with 2x 12V 200aH probably for now and remove the 4 100Ah I have currently

5 minutes ago, JPR said:

All I’m struggling to get 24v lithium batteries to replace the crap AGM’s I have currently, which make of non lithium would be best to look at for now I’m only running lights, tv, dstv, around 400W when needed. I will go with 2x 12V 200aH probably for now and remove the 4 100Ah I have currently

@JPR You can look at this option https://lithiumbatteriessa.co.za/ Bain Contact details is on the site. I see it shows sold out on the complete units but maybe he can arrange to build one. I got 2 sets of his batteries for my 48v setup and this batteries work really great.  You can check under my DIY  build.  

FreedomWon makes a 24V battery on request.

Pylontech has a 24V unit.

BlueNova has 12V units that I believe you can put in series (not completely sure).

Victron Smart Lithium batteries is an option (but you need to buy a mini-BMS to go with it).

And of course the guys that @Gerlach mentioned.