Quattro 3 phase configuration settings

dear friends, may you please assist me on this one.

i have 3x 8kVA Quattro inverters, all to be connected in a 3 phase set up.I have my AC in  from a 3 separate double pole 63A into individual 3 quattros.,CCGX powered up,pylontech US2000 connected.

VE Bus cables connected from the first quattro-2nd quattro ,3rd quattro the into the CCGX, I have set same values (charge current,float,absorption etc for each quattro).

the errors i am getting on the CCGX  #3, #10,#17 can someone give me light to solve this? This is my first 3phase victron installation.

1 hour ago, Asto said:

i have 3x 8kVA Quattro inverters, all to be connected in a 3 phase set up.I have my AC in  from a 3 separate double pole 63A into individual 3 quattros.,CCGX powered up,pylontech US2000 connected.

VE Bus cables connected from the first quattro-2nd quattro ,3rd quattro the into the CCGX, I have set same values (charge current,float,absorption etc for each quattro).

the errors i am getting on the CCGX  #3, #10,#17 can someone give me light to solve this? This is my first 3phase victron installation.

Have you configured the Quattros as a three fase system using the MK3 cable? If not, you need to go back to step one and conficure the units for a 3 phase system, only after doing that, you can configure the other settings like voltage ext..

2 hours ago, Asto said:

3-phase setups are for experienced people. Though I suppose that has the same issue as getting your first job: You need experience in order to get the job which you need to get the experience 🙂

Best I can do is point you to this document, which documents all the possible errors. #10 can be ignored (it hangs around with the others) and #3 and #17 are both saying the master/slave situation is unhealthy.

So what Jaco says is right. Go back and reconfigure using vebus quick configure. If necessary, reset each unit to factory first. Follow the instructions here.