Powerforum Store Is Open!

Hey guys, I thought i would just do a follow up on the Inverter that i bought through the Powerforum store and let you know how its been going.

So its been about a month now that i bought a 5kw Synsynk inverter and all i can say is, I am still very happy with the purchase and the service that I continue to receive from the guys at the Powerforum store. 

The main reason I decided to buy through the Powerforum store is firstly I wanted to support the store as I too am a small business owner and feel its nescessary to support each other, secondly I knew that buying through the store I would be able to get hold of someone to assist if and when i needed assistance, I cant say the same for buying from large corporates.

So guys i definetely recommend buying through the Powerforum store

15 minutes ago, Marcd50 said:

Hey guys, I thought i would just do a follow up on the Inverter that i bought through the Powerforum store and let you know how its been going.

So its been about a month now that i bought a 5kw Synsynk inverter and all i can say is, I am still very happy with the purchase and the service that I continue to receive from the guys at the Powerforum store. 

The main reason I decided to buy through the Powerforum store is firstly I wanted to support the store as I too am a small business owner and feel its nescessary to support each other, secondly I knew that buying through the store I would be able to get hold of someone to assist if and when i needed assistance, I cant say the same for buying from large corporates.

So guys i definetely recommend buying through the Powerforum store

Thanks so much. This really means a lot to me! I started the forum in 2013- Feb with 2 members. I have quit my other day jobs myself and Steve have been focused on bringing the best service at the best prices with the best suppourt through the powerforum store.  

We are always available. It is a pleasure to serve you and thank you for your support.

Sincerely

Jason Back