ICC/Diversified Solutions alternative contacts?

Hagu13

Anyone have alternative contact details for Manie at ICC or Riaan at Diversified Solutions other than their email addresses?

I bought ICC about a month ago and had great, efficient service from Manie who answered several stupid noob questions patiently and also recommended that I get a Pylontech cable from Riaan.

I chatted with Riaan about a cable- i wanted an unusual length- and also got great service. Made up and tested my cable quickly. Then (before requesting payment, so I've lost nothing) he stopped responding to my emails. So he's made me a cable and I've accepted his price but now can't complete the transaction.

I've tried contacting Riaan multiple times and also asked Manie to try to reestablish comms, but I'm getting no response out of either of them. Judging by earlier communications this seems very out of character for both of them and I can only suspect something external is wrong.

Thank you Riaan.

Somehow my mails don't seem to be reaching you.

I got your mail you just sent now and replied to it. Should you not get that, then it's been swallowed by the internet like the others. But at least we can communicate here if needed.

• 1 year later...

I wish I could say the same... Impossible to communicate via e-mail.

My one ICC pi license (ICC sourced, not Centurion Solar) just decided to de-register. After a few attempts to re-enter this, the ICC software then removed the Register button altogether. Same Machine ID, Same Key. I even resorted an old image backup I made from October 2021 (ver 4.8), with same results. When the pi is not connected to the network, it shows REGISTERED until..., if connected, then reverts to UNREGISTERED.

Any ideas why this would be happening?