5Kw Inverter solar installation

On 2020/10/11 at 7:44 AM, Hannes Bester said:

Let me know what u think. 

I like the way the components are neatly mounted on a board.

On 2020/10/11 at 7:44 AM, Hannes Bester said:

8 x 315w Canadian Solar panels.

Tell me please. What are these “half cell” panels really like? Reading about them online it seems there is a lot of hype about them. Do they really perform better than the full cell panels? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020/10/12 at 5:41 PM, Hannes Bester said:

Hi I'm not sure if they are better but from the reading it looks quite good. The installation was done last weekend and it's been cloudy and rainy since . Will give more feedback once we have good weather 

Hi I just want to give u some feedback on this system. We added 4 more panels to the original 8. We did a full load test to see what we can achieve with it and the maximum we got with everything running on the inverter was 3.48kw.

We were running a 9000btu air conditioner, Gaming pc with monitor, 60" TV with accessories, swimming pool pump, 4 pumps for fish ponds, all the lights in the 3 bedroom house and 3 Fridges. 

We reduced the daily cons of this house by 16 units and it's been running smoothly for 2 weeks now. 

IMG_20201024_125739_compress66.jpg