Victron with REVOV batteries having Issues

You are getting a low battery alarm and it would appear that your battery is not setup correctly. There is no way that 45.5 volt on a lithium battery gives an 81% SOC. 

Did you enter the correct values of the Revov batteries into the BMV? Running your batteries down to 41 volts is going to kill them in a short period.

I have the same setup, although I have the canbus device for the battery to talk to the inverter also.

Its pretty obvious what the issue is - your battery voltage is too low!
50V is really the minimum, yours is saying 46v.  You should set cut off at 50v.

The batteries should be sitting in the  52-54.5v range.   46v is way out of spec.

I'll bet that the mppt isn't setup correctly, and you have been abusing your batteries.

Thinking about it, the BMS should actually cut off completely at 49.8v odd, and cut the power.  You shouldn't be able to get that low, so something is wrong there also.  Can you take more photos of the cabling setup to the rest of the equipment so we can advise you.

Edited by shanghailoz
7 hours ago, GVC said:

You are getting a low battery alarm and it would appear that your battery is not setup correctly. There is no way that 45.5 volt on a lithium battery gives an 81% SOC. 

Did you enter the correct values of the Revov batteries into the BMV? Running your batteries down to 41 volts is going to kill them in a short period.

I haven't set it up, the installer that I bought the system from, they did the complete supply and install. This is now the 3rd time the system does this. I complained to the installer two times before, and everytime they come out or log in and do some settings changes. The last settings changes lasted 4 months, and then started again. 

7 hours ago, shanghailoz said:

I have the same setup, although I have the canbus device for the battery to talk to the inverter also.

Its pretty obvious what the issue is - your battery voltage is too low!
50V is really the minimum, yours is saying 46v.  You should set cut off at 50v.

The batteries should be sitting in the  52-54.5v range.   46v is way out of spec.

I'll bet that the mppt isn't setup correctly, and you have been abusing your batteries.

Thinking about it, the BMS should actually cut off completely at 49.8v odd, and cut the power.  You shouldn't be able to get that low, so something is wrong there also.  Can you take more photos of the cabling setup to the rest of the equipment so we can advise you.

haven't set it up, the installer that I bought the system from, they did the complete supply and install. This is now the 3rd time the system does this. I complained to the installer two times before, and everytime they come out or log in and do some settings changes. The last settings changes lasted 4 months, and then started again. I will see if I can take more photos of the connections and share here.

I wouldn't necessarily trust the installer to be honest.   Get the relevant cables and check settings yourself (or get someone competent to do so) is the longer term answer.

Is the system connected to the internet for logging?  If so, then we can potentially check remotely.

Can you list or take photos of your setup?

From what I saw - Multiplus 48v/5k + Smartsolar 150/100 + Revov Batteries.
What other equipment is there?

Do you have other batteries?

We need to check the configuration for the inverter to see what its setup as.  
Check the voltage settings on the mptt for the battery (and make sure its set correctly, and not using defaults for say Lead Acid (which is quite possible)).

Right now I don't have enough of a picture of your setup to give you proper advice, so I won't recommend anything till we know more.

Confident that we can sort you out though!

12 hours ago, shanghailoz said:

I wouldn't necessarily trust the installer to be honest.   Get the relevant cables and check settings yourself (or get someone competent to do so) is the longer term answer.

Is the system connected to the internet for logging?  If so, then we can potentially check remotely.

Can you list or take photos of your setup?

From what I saw - Multiplus 48v/5k + Smartsolar 150/100 + Revov Batteries.
What other equipment is there?

Do you have other batteries?

We need to check the configuration for the inverter to see what its setup as.  
Check the voltage settings on the mptt for the battery (and make sure its set correctly, and not using defaults for say Lead Acid (which is quite possible)).

Right now I don't have enough of a picture of your setup to give you proper advice, so I won't recommend anything till we know more.

Confident that we can sort you out though!

Have a Victron Easysolar (Photo attacked). System is connected to internet. Only ReVOV batteries. Limited to 3MB for photos.

20201015_204934.jpg