How to monitor infinisolar wirelessly??

UniqueFRQ

I have installed infinisolar 3Kw plus model along with 2000 watts of jinko solar 8 poly panels I wanna monitor it via my mobile I am asking here as there are a lots of peoples using infinisolar inverter.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I lives in Pakistan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There are programmers on the forum that are busy developing. Currently posting data to cloud where you can view it via cell/tablet

There are programmers on the forum that are busy developing. Currently posting data to cloud where you can view it via cell/tablet

Can you please shed more light on your statement i cannot understand it well.

Does it make more sense to you?

Thanks for the clarification dude.

One thing more to know that can I monitor with a wifi router ???

Can you share a complete tutorial I have an AP of tplink with lan cable at my home can we use this device to see onto my PC via wifi?

If you install the software on your pc. You can then use teamviewer to connect to your pc to view it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This might be a completely useless suggestion, but along with a whole bunch of development board junk and components someone threw my way, I got a wireless serial usb module. On both ends, it shows up as a usb-serial device, but instead of a cable it uses a wireless link in the middle. It's made by Atmel, so it probably won't be cheap. With something like that, you might create a very long serial "cable" between the inverter and the computer that you are using, and then just use the standard software that comes with the inverter. Or something... :-)

Or you have a reader at the device that sends data via WiFi to the "server" where you want the data.

One I am thinking of sadly is only for Windows. :D

• 3 weeks later...