Phocos inverter installation help needed

Neilmoo

Good morning all.

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if i am using the wrong section to post this specific thread.

My electrician installed two Phocos inverters this weekend. Currently the setup is as follows:

- inverter 1 with canadian 365w panels (2 strings of 6 each)

- inverter 2 with no panels currently (but will have 7 canadian 365w, connected this weekend)

At the moment, the 1 inverter is generating power from the 12 panels and exporting to the grid.

When I turn on the output to supply the house, the inverter goes into a F52 error (internal bus voltage is too low). According to the manual, it says i must return to repairer, if the problem persists after restarting.

is the problem my setup, or has anyone experienced such issues before? Any assistance or advice would be appreciated 

IMG_8015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Check the voltage on your batteries. It might be that the voltage is to low  to support the load. It might also be that there is a problem with your battery manager. Your battery voltage bust be within a certain range to be able to handle the load on the AC side so the battery manager monitors it all the time if the voltage gets to low it must cutoff your battery thus you get low bus voltage in the rectifier unit. 

I'm not an expert this is just my understanding of how it wors

On 2020/11/02 at 11:41 AM, Neilmoo said:

Good morning all.

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if i am using the wrong section to post this specific thread.

My electrician installed two Phocos inverters this weekend. Currently the setup is as follows:

- inverter 1 with canadian 365w panels (2 strings of 6 each)

- inverter 2 with no panels currently (but will have 7 canadian 365w, connected this weekend)

At the moment, the 1 inverter is generating power from the 12 panels and exporting to the grid.

When I turn on the output to supply the house, the inverter goes into a F52 error (internal bus voltage is too low). According to the manual, it says i must return to repairer, if the problem persists after restarting.

is the problem my setup, or has anyone experienced such issues before? Any assistance or advice would be appreciated 

IMG_8015.jpg

One of the mistakes made is that each inverter must have the same setup