Testing all settings... what's the best for your batteries lifespan Hubble and Phocos

HI Guys - I'm new here. 

I am runing 12 x 400W panles, 2 x Hubble 4.8kW batteries on a Phocos Any-Grid PSW-H-5kW-120/48V inverter. 

My few Questions are: 

What should maximum Floating charge voltage be? setting (27) recommended 55.2V but I set mine to 51.3v

What should boost charging voltage be? setting (26) recom 57.6v but I set mine to 53.2v - is anything above 54v not bad for the battery? 

What should low votage disconnect be? setting (29) recom 44v but mine is set to 45.5v

What should low voltage reconect be? setting (30) recom 54.7v and mine set to 54.7 - once again is above 54v not bad for battery? the manual say 4 volt above low disconect so should it be then 49.5v? 

Then my setting (12) 46v and (13) 49v was from when I was testing the Mecer King inverter and it worked best for my house load to run till next morning sun charge. 

Anyone have some pointers for me please? 

Thank Sean

Thank you for this info. 

Since Phocos does not have a wifi dongle in SA available till January I have a question:

I'm running 2 hubble batteries - my previous inverter and the new Phocos shows battery fully charge at 51.3v but only 83% max between the 2. it never shows 100% fully charged. Once the sun is down and no more PV available the voltage drops to 49.9v and going down hourly but battery shows 58% and less going down as we use the system. the percentage drops madly but the voltage shows batteries are fine. 

What is Full charge - volt and percentage? As I understand 51.3v is fully charged. 

What is 50% charge left - voltage? maybe this is more acurate than percentages? 

what is 20% charge? - voltage? I don't want to run my battery voltage below 46v so this why I want to know limits? is 46v how far down? 

Sorry for the minor questions but I want to make sure I understand all aspects? 

6 hours ago, Sean-K said:

What is Full charge - volt and percentage? As I understand 51.3v is fully charged. 

What is 50% charge left - voltage? maybe this is more acurate than percentages? 

what is 20% charge?

No, you can't do much with LFP battery voltage. It depends on temperature, load, hysteresis (whether it was last charged or discharged), and other factors. You need something that counts amp·hours. The BMS should be doing this.

You can get a rough SOC from very high and very low cell voltages.

Edit: For example, for 15S LFP with very light discharge, 32% SOC is about 48.8 V.

There are two plateaus: 45-60% SOC is about 49.3 V, 85-90% SOC is about 49.9 V (all these figures are for 15S LFP at room temperature).

Edit 2: 12% SOC is around 47.8 V, so you definitely don't want to be near 46 V.

Edited by Coulomb