Jump to content

Hall effect current sensor 100A required


Recommended Posts

LEM makes a very large range of hall-effect sensors with different measuring ranges and supply voltages etc.


R.S Components does stock quite a few of their products (for some reason they put them in the same category as the current transformers).

Here is a link to one of them as an example:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...