Axpert - PV gets dropped and does not auto reconnect

Marnus98

I have recently bought and installed my first solar system. I have no on grid electricity and I live on a farm, so you can imagine my annoyance to come home at 5pm to empty batteries. I have started to notice that my Axpert King 5Kva drops the pv source (12x330W solar panels) and does not reconnect until I hard reset it(by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery packs). I am a novice in the field and would appreciate any help or suggestions to rectify the problem.

This is a firmware bug in the Axperts kings which seems to happen when the battery is full. Resetting the solar (leave it off until the icon disappears also works to reset) Version 71.94 has helped us with one of our installs, it seems to behave better. Other recommendations given in another post by Coulomb are to change the solar panel strings to a 2S6P (2 panels in series connected in parallel 6 times). Check this thread for more information: