5kW Deye invertor, 16 panels, no battery

ADuPF

That is the only screenshot I have - when it displayed this it was not functioning at all anymore. The installer removed it the following day.

I have purchased two inverters as I had it in mind to split the panels into two systems (8panels per inverter with a possible expansion to each later on) and each inverter feeding into the DB panel.  However for now, until I get the non-functioning inverter back, all 16 panels feed into the 5kW inverter.  I will split the system once I get the other inverter back.

Any advice is welcome.    

@ADuPF according to that screenshot everything seems to be working correctly. You're generating 2.78kW from solar and it gets supplemented by 2kW from Eskom that in turn  services you load at 4.73kw. You have a 0.05 loss which I'll attribute to self consumption on the inverter.

If it just stopped working all of a sudden it could be almost anything, from a faulty cable to a faulty inverter but it should give an error code that's why I asked for a current screenshot to see if anything changed.

1.The icon in the center of the home screen indicates that the system is Normal operation. If it turns into “comm./F01~F64” ,it means the inverter has communication errors or other errors,the error message will display under this icon(F01-F64 errors,detail error info can be viewed in the System Alarms menu).