mecer inverter sol-i-ax-5p compatible with pylontech batteries

Skips

Greetings all

I currently have 9 panels with a Meccer (sol-i-ax-5p) inverter and a 4.8kw Huawei lithium ion battery (procured legally) supporting lights and plugs which powers 2 x tv's, dstv, and ancillary appliances excluding stove and kettle which are gas operated, however at night when the microwave utilised the lights cut out and I have to bypass and go onto the council power.

If I unplug everything else and utilize the microwave it doesn't cut out. So I was contemplating adding another 2 (2.4kw) x pylontech lithium ion battery to mitigate the fall over and was wondering whether they are compatible to the mecer inverter and whether wise to have two different make of batteries.

Thanks in advance for any guidance    

1 hour ago, Skips said:

So I was contemplating adding another 2 (2.4kw) x pylontech lithium ion battery to mitigate the fall over

It's not ideal. I think it will work, IF IF IF they are both 15S (Pylontechs are definitely 15S, I don't know about the Huaweis). If the Huaweis are 16S, you'll have to find another 16S battery to parallel with it.