Inverter Firmware change

Nam2021

Can I change the firmware from a Kodak inverter to be the same as the Elecro inverter.

The Electro inverter using 72.70C (First image) and is working 100 % with my lithium battery.

The second image is from the Kodak inverter 

20210307_174505-min.jpg

20210321_093920.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nam2021 said:

Can I change the firmware from a Kodak inverter to be the same as the Elecro inverter.

No. You didn't say what model of Kodak inverter you have; they seem to only sell the equivalent of Axpert VM II, VM III, and King. Your Electro is an Axpert MKS PF0.8, possibly a clone if it came from the factory with patched firmware. So you have two very different inverters, which can't run the same firmware.

If your Kodak is a Kodak OG+ 5.48 (Axpert King), then hopefully there will in the next month or two be fully patched firmware for it with the same features as 72.70c. But I suspect that yours is a VM III (Kodak OG 5.48), which we won't be patching the firmware for.

Edit: now I know why I don't see U1 at the top of your photo; you're displaying the time of day (notice the clock icon 🕓 ). One more down button press would have given the U1 screen, which is the main DSP version number.

Edited by Coulomb

Hi Coulomb, thank you, I attached some pics for U1 and U2. My problem is the kodak is on on one 5kw battery and the Axpert on two 5kw battery. Separate from each other. The Axpert charge the 2 batteries but the kodak have a problem to see the 5kw battery. Is it maybe possible to connect all three batteries together and run both inverters from them?   

20210307_174550-min.jpg

20210307_174601-min.jpg

3 hours ago, Nam2021 said:

I attached some pics for U1 and U2.

OK, that's definitely an Axpert VM III.

the kodak have a problem to see the 5kw battery.

Do you mean it refuses to charge its battery? Presumably it can use the battery to power loads.

Are you using battery type USE or PyL etc? Do you have the special cable? Are you seeing warning code 61̣⚠?

Is it maybe possible to connect all three batteries together and run both inverters from them?

Yes, that's possible. The battery is isolated from the AC-in and AC-out. You will of course have to be careful to get the SOC of each battery very close to the same before paralleling. But I think it would be better to keep them as separate systems, and sort out whatever the Kodak's problem is. Especially if the batteries have different ages.