Jump to content

Sunsynk 8kw, need assistance with battery settings.


Mirkywaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Folks, I would just like to inquire I have a 5kw freedom battery and I would like to set it up to charge during the day, and then to power the house in the evenings until the battery falls to 60 percent leaving 40 percent for load shedding. Then I only want the battery to charge again from the sun the next morning. Is this possible if so what settings must I change in the system mode page and the battery setup pages. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mirkywaters said:

Hi Folks, I would just like to inquire I have a 5kw freedom battery and I would like to set it up to charge during the day, and then to power the house in the evenings until the battery falls to 60 percent leaving 40 percent for load shedding. Then I only want the battery to charge again from the sun the next morning. Is this possible if so what settings must I change in the system mode page and the battery setup pages. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

In the battery settings you need to untick grid charge. Not sure if comms is working with the freedom batteries. 

On the system mode page you need to enable user timer. Then you can set the minimum SOC percentage and set to the start and end times. I would change the percentages to 40% and then specify the times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...