Giter G2500-24 LifePo4

Lindsay

• 1 month later...

We've tried to deploy three systems consisting of the Kodak (Axpert) 5kW 48V unit with a number of Giter 2500-48 LFP batteries.

Each one of these sites we have had issues with and to date have NOT been able to successfully commission.

The guy who runs the powerforum store told me (at least for the 24V version) that it had been withdrawn from supply due to quality issues and when later I thought he had it for sale again he called them "untested". He also told me over the phone that they were 2nd life batteries. 

So based on that and what you say, it doesn't sound like a good option :(

I'm still trying to find reasonably priced LifePO4 options for a 24V setup. I was about to buy from lithiumbatterysa, but with insurance and shipping to Cape Town it adds R 2000 to the price, which puts it over my budget. Would much rather buy something already in Cape Town, but struggling to find anything reasonable :(

18 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

The guy who runs the powerforum store told me (at least for the 24V version) that it had been withdrawn from supply due to quality issues and when later I thought he had it for sale again he called them "untested". He also told me over the phone that they were 2nd life batteries. 

So based on that and what you say, it doesn't sound like a good option :(

I'm still trying to find reasonably priced LifePO4 options for a 24V setup. I was about to buy from lithiumbatterysa, but with insurance and shipping to Cape Town it adds R 2000 to the price, which puts it over my budget. Would much rather buy something already in Cape Town, but struggling to find anything reasonable :(

Hello Lindsay the gitter only has a 2 year warranty