solar pallet buy share..

Fritz

Guys, what blows my mind, why not also ask Energy for prices?

The few rands extra goes towards job creation, ensuring the viability if the shop starting.

And I am sure if you want larger volumes, a deal could be made with @Energy

Ps. Sorry Silver, not distraction from what you offered but someone needs to add this to the pot.

@The Terrible Triplett, I think it was just a matter of integrity. The first pallet was done just before Energy went live with his shop. The second one for me was the fact that I already committed to it. Now that the big numbers abandoned ship, I am forced to look at other options, will contact Energy and see what he has to offer.

11 minutes ago, Jaco de Jongh said:

@The Terrible Triplett, I think it was just a matter of integrity. The first pallet was done just before Energy went live with his shop. The second one for me was the fact that I already committed to it. Now that the big numbers aborted ship, I am forced to look at other options, will contact Energy and see what he has to offer.

yes, no sweat, these things happen.

Just pointing out that Energy is still very much there for smaller orders, and large ones, if anyone wants to, with delivery.

Sorry I was in and out again and in again. Cash flow is always a problem. 

26 panels on a pallet is quite a lot of panels to buy once off, the suppliers should put together packages of around 3kW of panels at a good price and they should sell like hot cakes. Currently the prices you generally get are the same for 1 to 25 panels, but if you take 26 then they get cheaper. 26 panels is more than 10kW which is way in excess of what any single user would commonly buy.

Which panels is Energy offering? Is there a link to the shop or am I too dof to find it?

2 hours ago, DeepBass9 said:

Sorry I was in and out again and in again. Cash flow is always a problem. 

26 panels on a pallet is quite a lot of panels to buy once off, the suppliers should put together packages of around 3kW of panels at a good price and they should sell like hot cakes. Currently the prices you generally get are the same for 1 to 25 panels, but if you take 26 then they get cheaper. 26 panels is more than 10kW which is way in excess of what any single user would commonly buy.

Which panels is Energy offering? Is there a link to the shop or am I too dof to find it?

I offered the panels ;) 

The Store is looking great, Here is a picture of the Front page. It will be done next week. In the meantime I can offer

Renesola

Virtus II 250Wp 60 18.5kg 1640x992x40 R 7.49  For 1-24   and R 7.29 For + 25 Units
Virtus II 305Wp 72 29.0kg 1956x992x40 R 7.49  For 1-24   and R 7.29 For + 25 Units

Excl Vat, Delivery and Separate Packing per panel can be arranged. We have a special offering with our courier they will transport a whole pallet of 25 panels for R1400excl to all areas in ZA.

Stock in CPT and JHB.

Online store pics attached, Its been a long slog, But next week we online. Just doing costings now and final touch ups. Bringing solar to you all at awesomely low prices.

Sincerely

Jason

Store2.JPG

store3.JPG

Store1.JPG

I am sooo after those 2 fuse battery poles ... been watching them for a long time now ... soon I will have 2. 

@Energy, are you going to have 50mm2 cable with separate lugs? Not the cheap thin shiite lugs ACDC sells, the expensive thick ones from Hellerman Titan?

My plan is too have a stock room and keep a good amount of those types of essentials specifically from http://www.hellermanntyton.co.za/site/.

I do have access to a hydraulic crimper as well. hehe! Let me finish up with the best costing on the 160 products. (Yes I have to do them one by one, haha) There is no import from excel. :< And then I will have everything for you guys. My goal is to make this sustainable. All I need to do is cover the costs of this platform. Hence the Costs on items will be very low. Then I will feel great that we have created a renewable knowledge base and buying / eCommerce system. I dont want to flood the forum with ugly add spaces and so on like the others. 

Okay back to the costings. haha

Thanks for all the support!

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2016 at 8:52 PM, Energy said:

My plan is too have a stock room and keep a good amount of those types of essentials specifically from http://www.hellermanntyton.co.za/site/.

I do have access to a hydraulic crimper as well. hehe! Let me finish up with the best costing on the 160 products. (Yes I have to do them one by one, haha) There is no import from excel. :< And then I will have everything for you guys. My goal is to make this sustainable. All I need to do is cover the costs of this platform. Hence the Costs on items will be very low. Then I will feel great that we have created a renewable knowledge base and buying / eCommerce system. I dont want to flood the forum with ugly add spaces and so on like the others. 

Okay back to the costings. haha

Thanks for all the support!

What is the URL for the online store?

• 5 months later...
On 7/13/2017 at 3:16 PM, AndewJ said:

So, no more group buys?

Hi Guys. We definitively support group buys for members to come together. This helps bring solar to all at great prices.

Andrew the best is to post what type of equipment you are looking for , and see if other members are interested, after which you may decide on any supplier..

Sincerely

Jason