ICC V4 kit with advanced power management

isetech

Sold out ... Anyone using this software who can offer feedback.

I am looking for a way to control and distribute the load as and when I require.

For example can I isolate all the non essential loads as soon as the power switches off ... but control them using an app? 

Lets say I have 5 aircon units ... when I am sitting in the lounge ... I wan to be able to switch on the power to all devices in the lounge ... I get up to go make a cup off coffee ... I wan to be able to check the load on the system and shuffle ... so switch off the aircon if I need to ... make coffee ... then switch on the aircon once the kettle is boiled.

When I go to the bedroom I want to switch off all the devices in the lounge and switch on all the devices in the bedroom. 

From what I understand ... it is a locally controlled system (not cloud based) ... but you can store information in the cloud ... like your phone ... if the Pi goes faulty ... you can replace it with a new Pi and it will reconfigure the new Pi without having to reprogram the whole system.